8-Bay Studio Battery Charger by InkJecta
This InkJecta Efest LUC V8 8-Port Studio Battery Charger is an ultra-efficient way to charge your InkJecta Flite X1 Battery Packs. With 8 slots for simultaneous charging, this studio charger also features a double LCD readout screen that lets you know the charging status, amperage, and voltage for each cell. The charger automatically shuts off when charging is complete, and features polarity protection so your batteries are safe even if they are inserted incorrectly.
This 8-bay studio charger can also work with a wide variety of other battery types other than the 18500 and 18350 Li-Ion batteries used with the Flite X1. You can charge up your flashlight, E-cigarettes, alternate battery packs for other wireless machines, and more. Check out the compatible battery types in the specifications list below.
This listing is for one InkJecta Efest LUC V8 8-Port Studio Battery Charger. A user manual, warranty information, and a12v DC adapter are included with your purchase.
- Battery charger with 8 ports
- Double LCD readout screen displays charging status, amperage, and voltage for each cell
- 4 Charging Speed Options: 2.0A x 4, 1.0A x 8, 0.5A x 8 or 0.25A x 8
- Compatible with the following battery types: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 25500, 26650
- Use to charge InkJecta Flite X1 battery packs or other compatible devices
- Automatically shuts off after charging; cuts off at 4.20 (+/-0.05v)
- Reverse polarity protection; protects batteries even if they are inserted incorrectly
- User manual, warranty information, and DC power adapter included with purchase
- 4 x 2.0A CC Current: 2000mA (+/-10%)
- 8 x 1.0A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- 8 x 0.5A CC Current: 250mA (+/-10%)
- 8 x 0.25A CC Current: 250mA (+/-10%)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <10% Max
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10v)
- Standby Current: <100mA
- Activation Current: <100mA
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Store at temperatures under 40°C ~ +70°C