Natron Grips have a variety of features designed for a steady procedure. Their click system securely locks to prevent involuntary turning; the grooved back stem offers optimal traction and a strong hold. You will be able to change the needle depth with a simple twist of the grip; a distinct “click” will indicate one 0.125mm adjustment. The depth is adjustable from 0mm up to 8mm.
Natron grips are autoclavable. Do not autoclave these grips at temperatures higher than 150ºC. Over time, depending on usage, anodized aluminum will start to fade in color. These grips cannot be disassembled.Key Features:
- Anodized aluminum; POM inner mechanism
- Removable silicone grip cover
- Grooved backstem for optimal traction and secure hold on grip
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Compatible with all standard cartridge needles
- Configurable needle depth (0mm up to 8mm)