Unlock your peak potential using our Dotwork Box for dotwork tattooing. This mechanism is designed to help artists perform dotwork at their best by easily adjusting the delay speed of their machine. The delay knob at the center of the box mechanism turns both clockwise and counterclockwise to configure the rhythm and pattern of your machine on a scale of 40 up to 00. The result? Clean dot patterns. To use our Dotwork Box at peak level, only use with medium or hard hitting coil tattoo machines. Using our dot box with a rotary machine will damage the motor. Other tips for a peak-level performance: use only with tight needle groupings, alter the voltage of your machine for varied dotwork results, and adjust your tattooing speed so it matches your chosen delay speed settings. This means, you will need to tattoo faster at faster settings and more slowly at slower settings.
Our Dotwork Box comes with a 1/4” mono plug to connect to a power supply that must be purchased separately. The Dotwork Box only configures the delay speed of your machine for dotwork procedures. It is not a power supply.
- Used for peak-level dotwork tattooing
- Adjusts delay speed and rhythm of your machine using delay knob
- Delay speed range: 40–00
- For peak performance, tattoo faster at faster settings and slower at slower settings
- Use with coil machines only
- Equipped with jack plug cord for power supply connection
- Purchase power supply separately
- Use with tight needle groupings